Whether you are after a Tennis Court for your home, school or club, Synthetic Grass Tasmania can help you. We specialise in synthetic grass tennis court construction and resurfacing of synthetic grass and clay or gravel tennis courts. We can install an artificial turf tennis surface to suit your game.
Some things to consider when planning your tennis court:
- Size of court and design to minimise maintenance
- Site consideration, placement, access
- Sub-base, base and drainage
- Artificial turf tennis court surface product & colours
- The construction and engineering process
- Fencing – height, powder-coated (colour) or galvanised
- Lighting requirements
- Tennis court accessories – net posts, net (full or 3/4 height), etc.
Would you like an artificial turf tennis court surface that is ITF pace rated medium fast, surface pace customised, high spin response, medium sand infill and a cooler surface temperature with better player comfort in direct sunlight?
We can advise you on the different synthetic grass tennis court surfaces available for your project.
Contact us to discuss your ideas.